Confront the coding complexities and high-risk areas.
Master the basics of coding for diagnostic and interventional cardiac catheterization and diagnostic and therapeutic interventional radiological (peripheral) procedures, with case studies, high-quality coding diagrams, ICD-10-CM/PCS information, Medicare payment rates (RVUs and APCs), and special help with common areas of confusion and noncompliance.
What's in this coding guide?
- Sedation Services
- Moderate (Conscious) Sedation
- Cardiac Catheterization*
- Right Heart
- Left Heart
- Right and Left Heart
- Congenital Heart
- Injection Procedures
- Swan-Ganz Placement
- Pharmacologic Agent Administration
- Intravascular Doppler Flow Reserve Measurement
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Coronary Interventions: Stenting, Angioplasty and Atherectomy of Major Coronary Arteries, Coronary Artery Branches and Bypass Grafts
- Cardiovascular Illustrations and Guidelines
- Frequently Asked Questions Related to Cardiac Catheterization Coding
- Selective Catheter Coding (Non-Cardiac Procedures)
- Component Coding Rules, Regulations and Definitions
- Transcatheter Therapy Rules
- Angiographic & Interventional Radiology of the Head, Neck and Chest
- Angiographic & Interventional Radiology of the Abdomen
- Angiographic & Interventional Radiology of the Upper Extremities
- Angiographic & Interventional Radiology of the Lower Extremities
- ICD-10 Coding System
- Case Studies
- Appendix A
- 2017 Medicare Payment Rates
- MPFS Status Codes
- Hospital OPPS Status Indicators
- Appendix B: Modifiers
- Sample Charge-Capture Tools
*Includes many other procedures for cardiac catheterization, this is an overview of some of the hot topics discussed within this specific section.
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.
For certain MedLearn Publishing publications, you will see an 'AMA Royalty Fee' in your shopping cart. This charge covers the licensing fee MedLearn Publishing pays to the American Medical Association (AMA) for references to CPT® codes. The AMA owns the copyright for CPT codes.