Now with MUE and MAI indicators
Nothing reinforces instruction better than actual case studies. This is especially true of interventional radiology coding, which comes with some of
the most complicated rules in all of medicine. Our monthly Interventional Radiology Case Studies contain documentation from actual IR procedures, so
you can better understand how to correctly assign CPT® and ICD-9/ICD-10 codes along with both MUE and MAI indicators.
We now include ICD-9 to ICD-10 crosswalks with every case to prepare you for the October 2015 implementation,along with new Medically Unlikely
Edits (MUE) and Medically Unlikely Edit Adjudication Indicators (MAI) codes to help you comliantly code claims. Highlights:
- Five case studies with coding, drawn from real-life diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, in each issue
- Color-coded examples of how to extract key phrases from documentation to arrive at the appropriate code
- Crosswalks from ICD-9 to ICD-10 codes with each case study
- MUE and MAI columns with the current CCI indicators
- Current news about recovery efforts
- Convenient delivery via e-mail every month
CLICK HERE to download a FREE sample
CPT is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.