Now with MUE and MAI indicators
For years, we heard the same request: "Can you supply us with actual coded cardiology case studies, so we can learn from the experiences of
others?" Our answer: Peripheral & Cardiology Case Studies. Ever since we introduced this online resource, it's been one of our
most popular resources. The correct code assignments for each case, presented at the end of each issue, come directly from our consulting experts.
To help your facility prepare for October 2015 transition to ICD-10 codes, we now include ICD-9 to ICD-10 crosswalks with every case. In addition
to the crosswalks, we also have included new Medically Unlikely Edits (MUE) and Medically Unlikely Edit Adjudication Indicators (MAI) information
to help you compliantly code claims. Highlights:
- Two case studies with coding, drawn from real-life-procedures, in each issue
- Color-coded examples of how to extract key phrases from documentation to arrive at the appropriate CPT® and ICD-9 codes
- Crosswalks from ICD-9 to ICD-10 codes with each case study
- MUE and MAI columns with the current CCI indicators
- Convenient delivery via e-mail every month
CLICK HERE to download a FREE sample
CPT is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.