Effectively code & bill CRM procedures, such as electrophysiology.
Master the basics of coding for electrophysiology (EP), ablation, SICDs, pacemakers, ICDs, device upgrades, and more while staying current with the latest updates applicable to CRM coding with our Plain-English instruction, guidance, and tips.
What's in this coding guide?
- Chapter 1: The Clinical Side of Cardiac Rhythm Management Procedures
- Chapter 2: Indications and Coverage for Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices
- SECTION 1: Outpatient Procedure Coding
- Chapter 3: HCPCS/CPT Procedural Coding
- Chapter 4: Hospital OPPS and ASC Payments
- Chapter 5: Pacemaker Systems
- Chapter 6: Implantable Defibrillators
- Chapter 7: Subcutaneous Implantable Defibrillator System
- Chapter 8: Implantable Loop Recorder (ILR)
- Chapter 9: Left Atrial Hemodynamic Monitor
- Chapter 10: Testing Device and Leads (Electrodes)
- Chapter 11: Non-Invasive and Invasive Program Stimulation
- Chapter 12: Electrophysiology Studies
- Chapter 13: Ablation Procedures
- Chapter 14: Tilt-Table Testing
- Chapter 15: Cardiovascular Electronic Device Monitoring
- SECTION 2: Inpatient Procedure Coding
- Chapter 16: Hospital Inpatient Reimbursement
- Chapter 17: MS-DRG Logic for CRM Procedures
- Chapter 18: Pacemaker Implants
- Chapter 19: Implantable Defibrillators
- Chapter 20: Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy
- Chapter 21: Device Testing
- Chapter 22: Diagnostic Electrophysiology Studies
- Chapter 23: Percutaneous Ablation
- Chapter 24: Medicare Quality Payment Programs
- Appendix A: Clinical Case Examples
- Appendix B: NCD for Implantable Automatic Defibrillators
- Appendix C: NCD for Cardiac Pacemakers
- Appendix D: NCD for Cardiac Pacemaker Evaluation Services
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.
For certain MedLearn Publishing publications, you will see an 'AMA Royalty Fee' in your shopping cart. This charge covers the licensing fee MedLearn Publishing pays to the American Medical Association (AMA) for references to CPT® codes. The AMA owns the copyright for CPT codes.