Accurately Code Interventional Radiology Procedures
Covering more than 400 procedures, including both diagnostic exams and therapeutic interventions, the Interventional Radiology Coder eliminates the need to cross-reference other materials with quick-reference coding organized by the body system. Stay informed on the industry's changes with excellent, reliable, and concise coding advice.
What's in this essential guide?
- How to Use This Guide
- Relative Value Units
- Modifiers and Bundled Codes
- Chapter 1: Head, Neck and Chest*
- Chapter 2: Abdominal/Visceral*
- Chapter 3: Gastrointestinal
- Chapter 4: Genitourinary
- Chapter 5: Upper Extremities*
- Chapter 6: Lower Extremities*
- Chapter 7: Percutaneous Biopsy, Aspiration, Drainage or Ablation (Non-Vascular)
- Chapter 8: Venous*
- Chapter 9: Pulmonary
- Chapter 10: Pain Management
- Chapter 11: Miscellaneous Invasive Radiology Procedures
- Chapter 12: Cardiac Catheterization
- Appendix A: NCCI Policy Manual for Medicare Services
- Appendix B: Hospital OPPS Status Indicators
- Appendix C: The ICD-10 Coding System
- Appendix D: Recovery Audit Program
Each chapter includes:
- Payment tables (RVUs and APCs) by CPT®/HCPCS code
- Menus that walk you from the procedure descriptions, listed alphabetically, to the current radiological and surgical codes
- Coding tips for each example listed
- Anatomical illustrations showing common procedures and the corresponding CPT codes
*Includes Angiographic and/or Interventional Radiology Coding Tips
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.
For certain MedLearn Publishing publications, you will see an 'AMA Royalty Fee' in your shopping cart. This charge covers the licensing fee MedLearn Publishing pays to the American Medical Association (AMA) for references to CPT® codes. The AMA owns the copyright for CPT codes.