After so much positive feedback from those who attended the January session, we asked Jeff to do an encore live presentation. You got it! Whether you are just getting started or an interventional radiology coding "veteran" in need of a refresher, you do not want to miss this MedLearn Publishing encore webcast. Radiology coding expert Jeff Majchrzak walks you through a broad range of interventional radiology coding basics, helping you realize the appropriate reimbursements while reducing your risk for noncompliance. Among the topics to be covered:
- Terminology and basic vascular anatomy
- Modifier and CCI fundamentals — What's new for 2016!
- History and essentials of component coding
- Rules and regulations governing component coding
- An introduction to the concept of code bundling and the rationale behind it