“Very informative...and easy to understand”
This webcast provides instruction in coding for nonvascular catheter-based drainage procedures. Among the topics to be covered by our presenter, Jeff Majchrzak:
- Definitions of the four anatomical areas affected by these codes
- Guidance with bundled or inclusive codes — and are you allowed to bill separately?
- Code assignment options for sclerosing procedures, including examples
- Coding for thoracentesis, paracentesis, fluid-collections, indwelling catheters, needle-based procedures and more
- Case examples to illustrate the proper application of these code options
What did attendees of the 2016 webcast find most valuable about this session? Here's some of the feedback we received:
"There are usually a few areas I need confirmation of my understanding of the new codes, and Jeff always does an excellent job of clarification. Thanks for being so thorough."
"Very informative and explained in term that were easy to understand."
"The case studies were excellent."
Note: Before participating in this session, we recommend that you attend our 2017 Basics of Interventional Radiology Coding webcast, which covers general IR coding essentials.
Click here for information about other sessions in this 11-part webcast series.
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.