Financial pressures are pushing radiology practices and departments to uncover and seize new revenue opportunities. Why, then, are so many radiology providers working harder, but not reaping the financial rewards for their extra effort? This session examines medical necessity write-offs, physician ordering practices, documentation issues and other factors that prevent radiology providers from achieving their full revenue potential. Highlights:
- The importance of evaluating internal practices to identify good and bad protocols
- How an evaluation of medical necessity write-offs can help you understand the financial impact on your facility
- Why you need to have open lines of communication with ordering departments
- The compliance implications of evaluating documentation practices
- How comprehensive APCs will affect your revenue stream
- Q&A opportunity — the presenter will answer as many questions as time permits
CLICK HERE for information about other sessions in this three-part webcast series.