Presented by radiology coding expert Jeff Majchrzak, this webcast provides instruction in IR coding for GI/biliary imaging and interventions. Among the topics to be covered:
- A brief review of hepatic/biliary anatomy
- 2016 CPT® changes – bundled or component codes and when to use
- Diagnostic and/or therapeutic services specific to the biliary system
- Percutaneous tube placements, revisions, exchanges and other related services
- Defining the differences among biliary stenting, dilations and drainages
Note: Before participating in this session, we recommend that you attend our Basics of Interventional Radiology Coding webcast, which covers general IR coding essentials.
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.