Presented by radiology coding expert Jeff Majchrzak, this webcast provides instruction in IR coding for lower extremity angiography and interventions. Among the topics to be covered:
- Defining the differences between ipsilateral and contralateral studies and between antegrade and retrograde procedures
- Additional selective studies following the basic exam (CPT® code 75774)
- Review of the rules for transcatheter therapy procedures
- How does coding for "occlusive" disease affect the code assignment?
- Coding examples: Angioplasty, atherectomy, infusion therapy and intravascular stenting procedures
Note: Before participating in this session, we recommend that you attend our Basics of Interventional Radiology Coding webcast, which covers general IR coding essentials.
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.