Learn Valuable Lower Extremity Coding
Providing instruction in coding for lower extremity angiography and interventions, this webcast will provide much-needed clarification in several areas, such as the differences between ipsilateral and contralateral studies, coding with and without occlusive disease, and the impact of 2017 code changes for AV shunt procedures.
The agenda, covered by our presenter, Jeff Majchrzak includes a review of component coding and interventional radiology coding guidelines, as well as:
- Surgical — 2017 Added and Deleted Codes
- Cardiovascular System - Angioplasty (Arterial and Venous)
- S&I and Surgical Coding Examples
- Lower Extremity (LE) Exams
- Abdominal / Lower Extremity
- Abdominal with Additional Lower Extremity (LE) Exams
- Venous Lower Extremity (LE) Exams
- Pelvic Venous Imaging
- Additional Selective Venous Imaging
- Lower Extremity Procedures
- Stenting – Non-Occlusive Disease
- S&I and Surgical Coding: Interventional Arterial Procedures
- CCI Problems with Codes 37211-37214
- Case Examples
Note: Before participating in this session, we recommend that you attend our 2017 Basics of Interventional Radiology Coding webcast, which covers general IR coding essentials.
Click here for information about other sessions in this 11-part webcast series.
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.