“Always something new to learn”
This webcast provides instruction in coding for pain management procedures performed in the IR setting. Among the topics to be covered by our presenter, Jeff Majchrzak:
- Brief review of definitions, rules and regulations
- Coding for vertebroplasty, kyphoplasty and sacroplasty; plus the 2017 changes specific to fluoroscopy
- Ultrasound vs. non-US guided joint injections — documentation and coding essentials
- Modifiers, CCI requirements and documentation best practices
- Answers to crucial questions, such as: When can you bill for guidance? When do multiple procedures require bundled codes? And, when are you allowed to code and bill separately?
- How the rules and regulations apply to common pain management procedures
What did attendees of the 2016 webcast find most valuable about this session? Here's some of the feedback we received:
"I have been coding pain management procedures for a few years, but there is always something new to learn, and Jeff covers a lot of good information."
"Relevant to my work and very well presented."
"The ease with which Jeff is able to break down the description and functionality of the code and any changes that are applicable."
Note: Before participating in this session, we recommend that you attend our 2017 Basics of Interventional Radiology Coding webcast, which covers general IR coding essentials.
Click here for information about other sessions in this 11-part webcast series.
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.