Walk through Specific Upper Extremity Procedures.
Providing instruction in coding for upper extremity angiography and interventions, encompassing both arterial and venous services, this webcast covers the new codes for AV shunts, PTA and stenting, multiple access point code assignments, as well as coding for embolization, thrombectomy, and other diagnostic and interventional procedures of the upper extremities.
The agenda, covered by our presenter, Jeff Majchrzak includes a review of component coding and interventional radiology coding guidelines, as well as:
- Upper Extremity Arteries
- Contralateral or Lower Extremity Approach
- S&I and Surgical Coding:
- Upper Extremity Angiography — Arterial & Venous
- Interventional Arterial & Venous Procedures
- Added and Deleted Codes for 2017
- AV Grafts, Fistulae and Shunts
- AV Dialysis Circuit Interventions
- Definitions, Guidance and Application of the New Codes (36901-36909)
- Ultrasound Guidance
- Existing Access
- Open Procedures
- 2017 CPT — Q&As
- Case Studies
Note: Before participating in this session, we recommend that you attend our 2017 Basics of Interventional Radiology Coding webcast, which covers general IR coding essentials.
Click here for information about other sessions in this 11-part webcast series.
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.