At-A-Glance Specialty Reference Tool for ICD-10-CM
Each specialty ICD-10-CM Compact Coder is a double-sided, folded sheet listing four pages of the top reported ICD-10-CM diagnoses codes for each specialty. With shortened descriptions and instructional notes, these are perfect for quick reference.
- EVEN MORE! Now with 22 specialties—get the whole set or only what you need.
- UPDATED! Contains 200-300 common ICD-10-CM codes—with smart groupings by condition/diagnosis or body system, based on what makes sense for the specialty.
- Organized alphabetically—for easy, at-a-glance code lookup.
- Durable and double-sided—these laminated reference cards are designed for daily use and fit perfectly inside your ICD-10-CM code book.
- Placeholder X and additional characters—clearly indicated to choose the right code.
Physician practices of all sizes, billing companies, insurance companies, all departments within hospitals, and various businesses that currently use ICD-10-CM codes for reference, such as attorneys, consultants and durable medical equipment providers, etc.
TARGET TITLES OF DECISION MAKERS
Trainers, physicians, clinical documentation improvement specialists, coders, billers, hospitals, non-physician practitioners, office managers, consultants, attorneys, auditors, etc.