Walk through Specific Abdominal Angiography and Intervention Procedures.
Providing instruction in coding for abdominal angiography and interventions, encompassing both venous and internal procedures, this webcast covers bundled codes for arterial and venous angioplasty, EVAR/FEVAR, coding for venous studies, such as IVS, renal, and gonadal venography, and coding examples for an array of other abdominal procedures.
The agenda, covered by our presenter, Jeff Majchrzak includes a review of component coding and interventional radiology coding guidelines, as well as:
- Diagnostic and Interventional Abdominal Procedures
- Abdominal/Visceral Angiography
- Pelvic Angiography
- Diagnostic Renal Angiography (CPT® 36251-36254)
- Arterial and Venous Interventional Procedures
- Endograft Codes and Modifier Assignment
- Abdominal Aortogram — with and without run-off
- Aortic Endovascular Repair Procedures
- Iliac Category III Codes
- AAA Graft and Repair Procedures
- Abdominal Aortic Endovascular (EVAR) and Fenestrated Abdominal Aortic Endovascular (FEVAR)
- What's included and what's separately reportable – angioplasty, stent placement, embolization, IVUS, etc.
- Physician planning for fenestrated graft placement
- Introductory language for FEVAR (CPT 34841-34848)
- Aortic Endovascular Repair Services not included in AAA Graft Placement
- Coding Examples: S&I and Surgical Coding
- Case Studies
Note: Before participating in this session, we recommend that you attend our 2017 Basics of Interventional Radiology Coding webcast, which covers general IR coding essentials.
Click here for information about other sessions in this 11-part webcast series.
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.