Learn Specific GI/Biliary Procedure Coding.
Clearing up coding for GI/biliary imaging and interventions for diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, this webcast provides guidance and instruction for proper application of biliary and gastric procedure codes, with a brief review of hepatic/biliary anatomy, bundled vs. component codes, a review of the 2016 redo of codes for biliary imaging and interventions, and code selection for a range of procedures.
The agenda, covered by our presenter, Jeff Majchrzak includes a review of component coding and interventional radiology coding guidelines, as well as:
- Percutaneous Biliary Procedures:
- Digestive System – Biliary Tract
- Gastric Procedures
- G-Tube Placement with CT Guidance
- New Tube Placement Through Existing Tract
- Naso or Oro-Gastric Tubes
- G-Tube Change without Imaging Guidance
- Repositioning of Feeding Tube (By Nose or Mouth)
- S&I and Surgical Coding Examples
- Case Examples
Note: Before participating in this session, we recommend that you attend our 2017 Basics of Interventional Radiology Coding webcast, which covers general IR coding essentials.
Click here for information about other sessions in this 11-part webcast series.
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.