Find the correct IR codes according to color
Our color-coded Interventional Radiology Coding Charts will guide you with amazing speed to the right interventional radiology codes for billing, the first time, every time. These charts are the perfect complement to our Interventional Radiology Coder book. Highlights:
- 2014 CPT codes for bundled and component coded procedures
- At-a-glance interpretation of the rules governing selective and nonselective coding
- Coding combinations for some of the most commonly performed procedures
- Charts for vascular procedures in the head, neck, renal, abdominal and upper and lower extremity vascular systems
- Charts for non-vascular procedures encompassing renal and biliary services
- New diagram for renal anatomy, as well as new diagrams and a code reference sheet for pain management procedures
- Heavy laminated stock that stands up to repeated handling (applies to print format only)
AN IDEAL RESOURCE FOR: Radiology departments, cardiovascular departments, and physicians including cardiologists, radiologists, vascular surgeons, and others performing vascular and non-vascular procedures
THE #1 REASON TO OWN THESE CHARTS: Physician documentation can be incredibly difficult for coders to correctly interpret. This is especially true with interventional radiology coding. Wouldn't it be great if your coders had visuals to clarify the physicians intent? Weve heard from many MedLearn Publishing customers who tell us how valuable our Interventional Radiology Coding Charts are for increasing the accuracy of their CPT code assignments, particularly when used in tandem with our Interventional Radiology Coder book.
CPT is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.