Prepare now for your upcoming exam.
Prepare for your Radiology Coding Certification Exam with this MedLearn Publishing Q&A resource in partnership with the Radiology Business Management Association (RBMA). Each chapter includes multiple choice questions where you can quiz yourself and the correct answers so you can double check your work.
To help you succeed, we have organized the content just like the actual exam:
- Radiological Terminology and Anatomy
- Gastrointestinal System and Organs
- Metabolic/Endocrine System
- Cardiovascular System and Organs
- Respiratory System
- Genitourinary System and Organs
- Musculoskeletal System and Structure
- Central Nervous System and Structure
- Radiological Supervision and Interpretation Codes
- Evaluation and Management Services Codes
- Component Coding
- Global Surgical Period
- Plain Radiography Including Mammography
- Angiography, Biopsies, Drainage, CVA Devices, and Pain Management Procedures
- Nuclear Medicine
- Code to the Highest Level of Specificity
- Sequencing of Codes
- Nonspecific Codes/Not Elsewhere Classifiable/Not Otherwise Specified
- Disease Codes
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.
For certain MedLearn Publishing publications, you will see an 'AMA Royalty Fee' in your shopping cart. This charge covers the licensing fee MedLearn Publishing pays to the American Medical Association (AMA) for references to CPT® codes. The AMA owns the copyright for CPT codes.