Unprecedented virtual event: Three top coding and documentation experts at your fingertips
Three of the country's most acclaimed subject matter experts will converge over a three-day virtual workshop that tackles coding and documentation for some of the most challenging areas of medicine: interventional radiology, cardiac rhythm management/electrophysiology, contrast-enhanced ultrasound and nuclear medicine.
For 10 intensive hours, you’ll learn directly from the best in the business — Catherine Huyghe, Jeff Majchrzak and Donna Richmond — brought to you through our partnership with Panacea Healthcare Solutions. In addition to plain-English, actionable explanations of rules, regulations and concepts, you’ll gain clarity from actual dictated reports and hands-on coding assignments.
Which codes should you use…or avoid? Why is it important to keep your chargemaster up to date? How can your IR, radiology and cardiology teams work with your chargemaster department to improve revenue integrity? Expect answers to these and many other questions that are vitally important to achieving optimal financial outcomes and regulatory compliance.
Attend all 3 days and save or mix and match the days you want most!
Day 2: Tuesday, September 22, 2020
Vascular Interventional Radiology Coding (3.25 hours)
- Coding and documentation for dialysis circuit, visceral, extremity and pelvic procedures; covers CPT® code ranges for these services
- Clarification of common areas of confusion and noncompliance, such as:
- Differences between vascular and nonvascular fistulas and how to code for the investigation of each
- Differences between peripheral and central portions of an AV circuit
- Why approach matters when coding for AV circuit interventions, visceral and additional vessel angiography
- Coding for 90Y and chemoembolization procedures
- Rotational angiography — reportable or not?
- Similarities and differences in coding for arterial versus venous pelvic angiography
- Cases examples and hands-on coding to reinforce coding best practices
Click here to view the full agenda →
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.
*The purchase of the virtual event allows for (1) one participant to attend. CEUs will only be awarded to the registered individual.