The best print and digital sources for every CPT® coding decision can be found in this new package that includes one spiral-bound copy of CPT® 2021 Professional and free access to all premium content available in the CPT® QuickRef app. Premium app content includes the following:
- Coding and Billing Pack. Use your mobile device to access all CPT codes, AMA and CMS ’95, ’97, and new 2021 office & outpatient visit E/M guidelines, applicable modifiers, procedural illustrations, clinical examples and links to relevant CPT® Assistant articles
- CPT Assistant Archive. Access the full content of all CPT Assistant articles (1990–2020) using your mobile device.
CPT QuickRef app Premium Content (2021 code set information & CPT® Assistant articles) are accessible on iOS and Android mobile devices by scanning the QR code affixed to the back of the codebook that comes with this package.
The fully loaded
CPT QuickRef app combines the best of AMA’s CPT content with billing tools to help improve the accuracy and efficiency of the work you perform.
Features and Benefits
Features of the
CPT QuickRef app with premium content include:
- Updated E/M Wizard — New 2021 guidelines for coding office & outpatient visits by time and medical decision making
- The latest information — Receive updates from the cloud when new RVUs and proprietary laboratory analysis (PLA) codes are released or when technical corrections are made to 2021 CPT codes
- Two editions of the CPT code set — Easily navigate between 2020 and 2021 code sets to ensure the codes in use during a patient visit are recognized at the time of the year-end code transition
- Favorites — Select the codes you use most and save them to your favorites list
- Facility and non-facility RVUs — Use federal data on facility and non-facility work and practice expense values
- GPCIs — Set your region’s geographic practice cost index to calculate accurate Medicare payment for each procedure
- Global days — Reference the number of global days CMS assigns to a given procedure
- Color illustrations — Better understand complex procedures with AMA-created illustrations
- Clear references to CPT® Assistant articles — View article titles instead of date and page number references found in other resources
For features and benefits of the printed codebook included in this package, please see the
CPT® 2021 Professional Edition product announcement.
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.