In-depth and immersive: A truly unique learning experience
The first day of our in-depth and immersive three-day workshop takes you deep into CPT®/HCPCS coding for nonvascular and vascular IR procedures. Led by top subject matter experts Donna Richmond and Cathy Huyghe, the workshop will equip you and your team to achieve the highest level of coding accuracy, leading to full revenue capture in compliance with the latest rules and regulations.
Divided into two sessions, day one is part of an eight-session, 12-hour workshop, offering a learning experience unlike any other. All sessions feature insights and instruction from some of the most respected and knowledgeable experts in their respective disciplines. The workshop also includes several opportunities to test your knowledge through actual case examples and face-to-face Q&A time as you tackle some of the toughest coding and documentation challenges in all of healthcare.
What’s on the Agenda
Session #1: CPT Coding for Non-Vascular Interventional Radiology Procedures
Presenter: Donna Richmond, BA, RCC, CIRCC, CPC
- Coding for common nonvascular IR services such as GU, biliary and percutaneous GI procedures
- Review of CPT® code sets for these services
- Tips and tricks to achieve correct, complete and compliant code assignments
Session #2: Vascular Interventional Radiology Coding
Presenter: Cathy Huyghe, CPC
- CPT®/HCPCS and Category III coding for vascular IR procedures
- Component, hybrid and bundled coding
- Documentation requirements, anatomy overview and clarification of confusing guidelines
Click here to learn about the other sessions in this three-day workshop.
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.
*The purchase of the virtual event allows for (1) one participant to attend. CEUs will only be awarded to the registered individual. You must attend all three sessions to receive CEU credits.