In-depth and informative: A truly unique learning experience
Back by popular demand, our three-day, 12-hour virtual workshop will tackle some of the toughest coding and documentation challenges in all of healthcare. This year radiology, both diagnostic and interventional, takes center stage. Specific topics include CPT® /HCPCS and ICD-10-CM coding, changes to evaluation and management (E&M) guidelines, navigating the CMS website and Medicare medical necessity.
This workshop is unlike any educational event currently offered. All eight sessions feature insights and instruction from some of the country’s most respected and knowledgeable subject matter experts. The workshop also includes several opportunities to test your knowledge through actual case examples and face-to-face Q&A time as you tackle some of the toughest coding and documentation challenges in all of healthcare.
DAY 1: Thursday, October 7, 2021
- Session #1: CPT Coding for Non-Vascular Interventional Radiology Procedures
- Session #2: Vascular Interventional Radiology Coding
Learn more about Day 1 sessions →
DAY 2: Thursday, October 14, 2021
- Session #1: ICD-10-CM Coding Guidelines and References
- Session #2: A Deep Dive into the 2021 E&M Office Visit Guidelines
- Session #3: Current Trends in Radiology CPT Coding
Learn more about Day 2 sessions →
DAY 3: Thursday, October 21, 2021
- Session #1: Diagnostic Radiology
- Session #2: Navigating the CMS Website
- Session #3: Medical Necessity for Medicare
Learn more about Day 3 sessions →
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.
*The purchase of the virtual event allows for (1) one participant to attend. CEUs will only be awarded to the registered individual.
Note: Attend as many days as you wish, but you must be present for the entire day to receive continuing education credits.