Ensure Proper Charging of RT/Cardiopulmonary Procedures
With clear and concise up-to-date Medicare payment information for respiratory therapy and cardiopulmonary services, you will be equipped to achieve full payment and regulatory compliance. Ensure you have accurate coding and APC payment rates with help from this essential resource.
What's in this guide?
- The Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System
- 2017 Update
- CPT/HCPCS Changes
- Parts of This Manual
- Payment Status Indicators
- Base vs. Actual Payment
- Additional APC Information
- PART 1: APCs for Typical Procedures
- Tracheotomy Intubation
- Blood Sample
- Blood Gas Studies
- EKGs, Stress Tests, and Rhythm Strips
- Pulmonary Function/RT
- Sleep Studies/EEG
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Smoking Cessation
- Hospital OPPS Rates Under APCs: 2016 versus 2017
- PART 2: CPT/HCPCS Codes Included in APCs
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.
For certain MedLearn Publishing publications, you will see an 'AMA Royalty Fee' in your shopping cart. This charge covers the licensing fee MedLearn Publishing pays to the American Medical Association (AMA) for references to CPT® codes. The AMA owns the copyright for CPT codes.