One-stop source for payment information
Receive the most up-to-date Medicare payment information for respiratory therapy and cardiopulmonary services with our indispensable book that clearly and concisely presents everything you need to ensure full payment and regulatory compliance in one convenient reference guide.
New for 2018
- Updated payment information, including bundled/packaged services
Features and Benefits
- Easy to navigate — starts with an overview of the hospital OPPS and 2018 update, followed by two sections:
- Procedures with their ambulatory payment classifications (APCs), status indicators and 2018 base payment amounts
- Tables showing CPT®/HCPCS codes included in the APCs, with 2017 vs. 2018 payment rates
- Key to status indicators at the bottom of every other page, guiding you through Medicare payment policies
- The perfect companion to our 2018 Coding Essentials for RT/Pulmonary Function book
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.
For certain MedLearn Publishing publications, you will see an 'AMA Royalty Fee' in your shopping cart. This charge covers the licensing fee MedLearn Publishing pays to the American Medical Association (AMA) for references to CPT® codes. The AMA owns the copyright for CPT codes.
The final rules for the 2018 Medicare outpatient prospective payment system (OPPS) and the Medicare physician fee schedule (MPFS) dictate the publishing dates for our books. In previous years, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services have issued these final rules in early November of the previous year (November 2017), and the updating process for our books begins.