Walk through Specific Abdominal Angiography and Intervention Procedures
Providing instruction in coding for abdominal angiography and interventions, encompassing both venous and arterial procedures, this webcast covers bundled codes for arterial and venous angioplasty, and stenting and embolization procedures.
The 2018 changes affecting coding for EVAR procedures will also be discussed in detailed case examples to illustrate correct and compliant billing. These changes will be used for all services discussed during this session, including EVAR, and FEVAR for venous studies such as vena cava imaging, renal, and gonadal venography.
The agenda, covered by our presenter, Jeff Majchrzak includes a review of component coding and interventional radiology coding guidelines, as well as:
- Diagnostic and Interventional Abdominal Procedures
- Abdominal/Visceral Angiography
- Pelvic Angiography
- Aortic Endovascular Repair Procedures (EVAR)
- Diagnostic Renal Angiography (CPT® 36251-36254)
- Arterial and Venous Interventional Procedures
- Abdominal Aortogram — with and without run-off
- Iliac Category III Codes
- AAA Graft and Repair Procedures
- Abdominal Aortic Endovascular (EVAR) and Fenestrated Abdominal Aortic Endovascular (FEVAR)
- What's included and what's separately reportable?
- Physician planning for fenestrated graft placement
- Coding Examples: S&I and Surgical Coding
- Case Studies
Note: Before participating in this session, we recommend that you attend our Basics of Interventional Radiology Coding webcast, which covers general IR coding essentials.
Click here for information about other sessions in this 11-part webcast series.
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.