Do you struggle to understand the language your physicians use in their documentation for nonvascular interventional radiology procedures? Many disconnects occur between physician intent and CPT® code selection, due to unclear physician dictation and different ways of describing the same procedure. All too often, the result is erroneous or incomplete coding, leading to missed revenue opportunities or noncompliant billing.
This webcast delivers exactly what you need: step-by-step guidance through actual complex reports for nonvascular IR procedures, personally selected and interpreted by acclaimed IR coding expert Jeff Majchrzak. From Jeff’s deep knowledge and clear-cut style, you’ll gain the ability to accurately code even the most difficult cases, supporting your organization’s goal to maximize revenue while maintaining full compliance.
What's on the Agenda:
- A dissection of difficult coding scenarios for nonvascular IR procedures, encompassing:
- Pain management procedures
- A walk through actual dictated reports to identify and interpret the multiple ways physicians describe nonvascular IR procedures, from subtle variations to entirely different words and phrases
- Discussion about troubleshooting difficult procedures and arriving at the correct CPT codes
- Tips for translating reports into the appropriate code assignments, compliant billing, and the full, legal reimbursement
- Time permitting, answers to attendee questions
Looking for help with vascular IR procedures, too? Click here to learn about part 1 of this webcast series: Advanced Coding for Vascular Interventional Radiology.
Who Should Attend:
Coders, billing staff, revenue cycle manager, compliance staff, HIM staff, physicians who perform these services and radiology staff who oversee or are involved with IR coding.
Gain instant access to our diagnostic and interventional radiology coding eBooks, charts, webcasts, curated content, and more all within one easy-to-use platform.
Learn more about our All-Access Pass →
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.
Webcast Access Privileges: Only one login is allowed per webcast purchased. Discounted pricing for additional registrants is available. For more information about webcast pricing and requirements, click here.