Gain a broad range of IR coding fundamentals
Providing a foundation for interventional radiology coding, this webcast is an opportunity to reset and get grounded in a broad range of coding basics – covering terminology, vascular anatomy, modifiers, CCI fundamentals, and bundled and component coding rules for diagnostic and therapeutic IR services.
This webcast is essential for the other sessions in the
Interventional Radiology Coding Series, and crucial for a solid understanding of IR coding guidelines with answers to common questions and discussion of common coding errors while providing tips, insights and guidance to ensure confidence when coding for IR services.
- Review of coding basics
- CPT®/HCPCS (Level I and II)
- Revenue codes
- National Correct Coding Initiative (NCCI) review and updates for the new year
- MUEs, MAIs, PTP
- Add-On Code Edits
- Interventional radiology coding basics
- Definitions of commonly encountered terms
- Vascular families
- Diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
- Catheter placements and order of selectivity
- Bundled and component coding guidelines and rules
- Guidelines to follow when coding for IR procedures
- Time permitting, answers to attendee questions
Click here for information about other sessions in this 11-part webcast series.
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.