Give a big boost to the output and accuracy of your coding
Isn't it time you took advantage of our proven shortcut to the correct cardiology, cardiac cath and peripheral CPT® codes? Besides delivering a boost to coding output, these color-coded charts will increase coding accuracy. (If your services include angiography, angioplasty, stenting, atherectomy or embolization, you know how challenging this can be!) Featuring high-quality anatomical diagrams, the charts provide an easy-to-follow visual pathway from physician intent to the correct codes and charges. Whether you're a new or seasoned coder, or perhaps a billing staffer, tech, physician or student, our Peripheral & Cardiology Coding Charts are ideal for reference, education, training and an easy communication tool between coders and physicians. They're also the ideal complement to our Peripheral & Cardiology Coder book.
Features and Benefits
- A visual representation of coding covering:
- A broad range of services, including peripheral, diagnostic and interventional cardiology procedures; arch, head and neck imaging; and lower extremity vascular interventions
- The charts in this set display:
- Detailed anatomical views of the heart; arteries most commonly accessed by a cardiologist (peripheral, renal, visceral, and carotids); and more
- The most current CPT codes for cardiac cath and peripheral procedures
- Crosswalks between CPT and Level II codes
- Coding combinations for commonly performed procedures
- At-a-glance interpretation of the rules governing coronary interventions, including angioplasty, stenting, atherectomy, bypass grafts, and combination procedures, as well as initial and additional vessels
- Anatomical diagrams included in this set are:
- Lower and upper extremities
- Pelvic and lower extremity arteries
- Head, neck and chest
- Abdominal/lower extremities
- Right and left heart catheterization
- Coronary arteries
- Bypass grafts
- Pacemaker and ICDs
- And more!
- Heavy laminated stock that stands up to repeated handling (applies to print format only)
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.
When will my charts ship? We will begin publishing our 2020 books immediately after the CMS releases the 2020 Final Rule. We anticipate this will be in early November, and estimate our books will begin shipping in December.