Pinpoint the right codes with anatomical diagrams
Our color-coded quick reference anatomical charts can give a big boost to the accuracy of your peripheral and cardiology coding, while saving you time. How? By clarifying physician intent and providing an at-a-glance visual pathway to the correct codes and charges.
Thanks to high-quality anatomical images and color coding, you’ll quickly identify the correct cardiology, cardiac cath and peripheral CPT® codes for procedures involving the heart, coronary arteries, upper extremity, lower extremity and other body systems. If your services include angiography, angioplasty, stenting, atherectomy or embolization, you’ll find our Peripheral & Cardiology Coding Charts especially helpful in navigating through the often-confusing CPT code choices.
Are you new to cardiology, cardiac cath and peripheral coding? Need a better understanding of concepts such as component coding or hybrid/bundled coding? Want to augment your CIRCC exam preparation? Our Peripheral & Cardiology Coding Charts make great educational and training tools for your coding team, billing staff, techs, physicians and more! They’re also the ideal complement to our Peripheral & Cardiology Coder book.
Features and Benefits
- Updated with NEW:
- Updates to code revisions, additions, and deletions
- New Coronary Arteries — FFR & IVUS/OCT chart
- Anatomical representations of coding for a broad range of services, including peripheral, diagnostic and interventional cardiology procedures; arch, head and neck imaging; and lower extremity vascular interventions
- The charts in this set display:
- Detailed views of the heart; arteries most commonly accessed by a cardiologist (peripheral, renal, visceral, and carotids); and more
- The most current CPT codes
- Crosswalks between CPT and Level II codes
- Coding combinations for commonly performed procedures
- At-a-glance interpretation of the rules governing coronary interventions, including angioplasty, stenting, atherectomy, bypass grafts, and combination procedures, as well as initial and additional vessels
- Anatomical diagrams to help pinpoint the right codes included are:
- Lower & Upper Extremities
- Pelvic and Lower Extremity Arteries
- Head, Neck and Chest
- Abdominal/Lower Extremities
- Right and Left Heart Catheterizations
- Coronary Arteries
- Bypass Grafts
- Pacemaker and ICD’s
- And more!
- Heavy laminated stock that stands up to repeated handling (applies to print format only)
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.
The final rules for the 2018 Medicare outpatient prospective payment system (OPPS) and the Medicare physician fee schedule (MPFS) dictate the publishing dates for our books. In previous years, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services have issued these final rules in early November of the previous year (November 2017), and the updating process for our books begins.
We estimate that our books will ship to our customers in December, and we will keep you informed of the shipping date.
If you have any questions, please contact