From miscoding to missed revenue opportunities, we’ll help you bridge the gaps that hurt your bottom line
Are there gaps in your peripheral and cardiology coding, billing and documentation? You’re not alone, professionals across the country grapple with both common and complex challenges and, because of the busy days of the healthcare world, many aren’t even aware of the risks or missed revenue opportunities. Maybe it’s miscoded cardiac catheterization or peripheral procedures, confusion about when to report peripheral angiography with coronary angiography, or documentation that doesn’t support coding for a lower extremity angiogram.
Whatever the issues that are undercutting your revenue and compliance, you’ll take away workable solutions from this annual webcast. In addition, you’ll get in-depth guidance with all 2022 code changes — clear definitions and actionable steps to ensure correct coding. Take control of the nagging issues and changes that may put your facility at risk for claim denials, underpayment and auditor action!
- Actionable guidance through 2022 CPT®/HCPCS code changes specific to peripheral and cardiology services
- Solutions to areas of difficulty, confusion, and missed revenue opportunities
- Updates to Medicare payments (OPPS and MPFS) for 2022 and the impact on cardiology services
- Case examples that reinforce key points, clarify common areas of confusion and break-down common challenges
- Time permitting, answers to attendee questions
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.
Webcast Access Privileges: Only one login is allowed per webcast purchased. Discounted pricing for additional registrants is available. For more information about webcast pricing and requirements, click here.