In-depth discussion of coding for dialysis circuit IR procedures
Providing instruction in coding for imaging and interventions performed in the dialysis circuit, this webcast will provide much-needed clarification while addressing common coding errors and frequently asked questions. With in-depth descriptions of the procedures themselves, the corresponding code choices and how those code choices relate to the procedure performed, key phrases to look for in documentation, case studies, and anatomic diagrams – you will walk away with the tools to quickly, accurately, and confidently arrive at the right code choices for dialysis graft/fistula procedures.
The agenda, covered by our presenter, Cathy Huyghe includes:
- Definitions of the dialysis circuit, anatomy involved, and procedures performed
- CPT Codes 36901-36909
- Code definitions and guidelines for use
- What’s included in each code and the appropriate use of add-on codes
- How the codes relate to procedures, anatomy, and key phrases to look for in documentation
- How do code for central segment work from a separate access
- Discussion of common coding errors and how to avoid them
- Case examples and scenarios with an emphasis on the do’s and don’ts when coding for dialysis circuit procedures
- Answers to frequently asked questions and, time permitting, answers to attendee questions
Click here for information about other sessions in this 11-part webcast series.
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.
Webcast Access Privileges: Only one login is allowed per webcast purchased. Discounted pricing for additional registrants is available. For more information about webcast pricing and requirements, click here.