Guidance on nonvascular catheter-based drainage procedures
Providing instruction in coding for nonvascular catheter-based drainage procedures, this webcast will provide guidance for thoracentesis, paracentesis, fluid-collections, indwelling catheters, needle-based procedures, and guidance on more nonvascular catheter-based drainage procedures.
The agenda, covered by our presenter, Jeff Majchrzak includes:
- Fluid collection drainage catheter
- Types of fluid collection
- Why catheters are placed
- Types of catheters
- Catheters/drainages devices
- Image-guided fluid collection
- Needle vs. catheter vs. catheter used, but not left in
- Intraperitoneal catheter procedures
- Paracentesis and peritoneal lavage
- Digestive system
- Case examples
Click here for information about other sessions in this 11-part webcast series.
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.