Learn specific GI/biliary procedure coding
Clearing up coding for GI/biliary imaging and interventions for diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, this webcast provides guidance and instruction for proper application of biliary and gastric procedure codes, with a brief review of hepatic/biliary anatomy, bundled vs. component codes, and code selection for a range of procedures.
The agenda, covered by our presenter, Jeff Majchrzak includes:
- Percutaneous biliary procedures:
- Digestive system — biliary tract
- Gastric procedures
- G-tube placement with CT guidance
- New tube placement through existing tract
- Naso or oro-gastric tubes
- G-tube change without imaging guidance
- Repositioning of feeding tube (by nose or mouth)
- S&I and surgical coding examples
- Case examples
Click here for information about other sessions in this 11-part webcast series.
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.