Learn diagnostic arterial imaging of the aortic arch, neck and brain
Providing instruction in coding for head and neck angiography and interventions, encompassing both arterial and venous studies, this webcast covers the CPT® codes 36218 and 75774, sclerotherapy procedures, central nervous system coding, intracranial interventional codes and examples, S&I and surgical coding, and other head and neck procedures.
The agenda, covered by our presenter, Jeff Majchrzak includes:
- Cervicocerebral angiography
- Arch, carotid and vertebral angiography
- Central nervous system interventions — CPT 61645, 61650 & 61651
- Intracranial venous thrombectomy
- Venous infusion therapy
- CPT codes and descriptions:
- Diagnostic imaging of the arch, carotid, and/or vertebral arterial circulation
- 36218 coding guidance
- S&I and surgical coding examples:
- Head and neck angiography
- Arterial interventional procedures
- 3D post-processing coding, documentation requirements, billing guidance
- Case studies
Click here for information about other sessions in this 11-part webcast series.
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.