Clarify physician intent and pinpoint the right codes
Looking to save time coding for IR procedures while boosting the accuracy of your coding? It’s easy to do with our quick-reference anatomical charts! Aided by high-quality images, color-coding, and tips throughout, our Interventional Radiology Coding Charts will clarify physician intent and provide an at-a-glance visual pathway to the correct CPT® codes for common and complex interventional radiology procedures.
Coding could be as easy as putting these at-a-glance charts in the hands of your coders. Quickly identify the correct CPT codes for procedures performed across all body systems, from head, neck, and chest to the lower extremities and everything in between – we have it covered for both vascular and non-vascular services. If you’re coding for angiography, angioplasty, stenting, atherectomy, embolization, or dialysis graft/fistula, these charts will help follow the path of the procedure and clear up the often-confusing rules dictating code choices.
Are you new to IR coding or taking on new procedures? Maybe you’re looking for a deeper understanding of IR services? Do you want to enhance your CIRCC exam preparation? Our Interventional Radiology Coding Charts make great educational and training tools for coding teams, billing staff, techs and physicians and more! They are also the ideal complement to our Interventional Radiology Coder book.
Features and Benefits
- Updated with NEW:
- Quick reference sheet for central venous access and PICC line placement
- Quick reference sheet for the new EVAR codes
- Code additions, deletions and revisions
- Anatomical representations of coding for a broad range of arterial and venous procedures, including head, neck, renal, abdominal, upper/lower extremities, as well as nonvascular procedures, including genitourinary, biliary and pain management services
- The charts in this set display:
- Detailed views of the arteries and veins for upper and lower extremities, head, neck and chest, aorta, renal and more!
- Detailed anatomical illustrations for non-vascular services including genitourinary, GI/biliary, pulmonary and pain management services
- Bundled and component coded procedures
- Guidance with the rules governing selective and nonselective coding
- Coding combinations for commonly performed procedures
- At-a-glance interpretation of the rules governing interventional procedures, including angiography, angioplasty, stenting, atherectomy, bypass grafts, and combination procedures, as well as initial and additional vessels
- Anatomical diagrams to help pinpoint the right codes included are:
- Lower & Upper Extremities – Arteries and Veins
- Commonly Accessed Arteries of the Abdominal, Pelvic and Lower Extremity Areas
- Head, Neck and Chest
- Lower Extremity Revascularization
- Dialysis Graft/Fistula
- Main Renal and Accessory Renal Arteries and Branches
- Liver, Hepatic and Biliary System
- Pain Management Injections
- And more!
- Easy to navigate — codes are organized by color to show order of selectivity
- Heavy laminated stock that stands up to repeated handling (applies to print format only)
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.
The final rules for the 2018 Medicare outpatient prospective payment system (OPPS) and the Medicare physician fee schedule (MPFS) dictate the publishing dates for our books. In previous years, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services have issued these final rules in early November of the previous year (November 2017), and the updating process for our books begins.
We estimate that our books will ship to our customers in December, and we will keep you informed of the shipping date.
If you have any questions, please contact