A faster pathway from physician intent to correct CPT® code selection
You can increase your interventional radiology coding output while improving accuracy — when you put these unique quick-reference anatomical coding charts at your fingertips.
Color-coded, high-quality images, supplemented by quick tips, provide a shortcut from physician intent to the correct CPT codes and charges for a broad spectrum of vascular and nonvascular IR procedures, both common and complex, across all body systems. Whatever your experience level, you’ll appreciate how the charts help you quickly visualize the procedure-code connection. They also enable more meaningful and efficient communications with physicians, when needed.
Is your coding accuracy challenged by inconsistent physician documentation? Could you use a tool to visualize the subtle differences between similar procedures to arrive at the correct bundled code? You’ll be amazed at how our Interventional Radiology Coding Charts clear up the confusion. For comprehensive coding instruction, check out the companion resource to these charts, our Interventional Radiology Coder book.
Features and Benefits
- A visual representation of coding for a broad range of services, including:
- Arterial and venous procedures in the head, neck, chest, aorta, renal, abdominal and upper/lower extremities, as well as nonvascular procedures, including genitourinary, biliary and pain management services
- The charts in this set display:
- Bundled and component-coded procedures
- Guidance with the rules governing selective and nonselective coding
- Coding combinations for commonly performed procedures
- The most current CPT codes for vascular and nonvascular IR procedures
- At-a-glance interpretation of the rules governing interventional procedures, including angiography, angioplasty, stenting, atherectomy, embolization bypass grafts, and combination procedures, as well as initial and additional vessels
- Anatomical diagrams included in this set are:
- Lower and upper extremities – arteries and veins
- Commonly accessed arteries of the abdomen, pelvis and lower extremities
- Head, neck and chest
- Lower extremity revascularization
- Dialysis graft/fistula
- Arteriovenous graft/fistula
- Main renal and accessory renal arteries and branches
- Liver, hepatic and biliary system
- Pain management injections
- And others!
- Easy to navigate — codes are organized by color to show order of selectivity
- Heavy laminated stock that stands up to repeated handling (applies to print format only)
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.
*Subscribers to the
Interventional Radiology, Radiology, or Comprehensive All-Access Pass, and/or MedLearn Media Resource Center receive 30% off the print version of the books included with their membership. This 30% does not include AMA fees or shipping and handling fees. For questions please email us at email@example.com.
When will my charts ship? We will begin publishing our 2021 charts immediately after the CMS releases the 2021 Final Rule. We anticipate this will be in early November, and estimate our charts will begin shipping in December.