Unlimited access to our full spectrum of trusted interventional radiology resources — for learning, for earning CEUs!
Now everyone on your team
— whether onsite or remote — can have unlimited access to every, interventional radiology coding resource from MedLearn Publishing. Introducing our Interventional Radiology All-Access Pass, the must-have solution for getting everyone on the same page when it comes to coding, billing, and compliance.
Today, more than ever, our Interventional Radiology All-Access Pass makes perfect sense. Of course, you want reliable radiology information and instruction, especially with so much upheaval and uncertainty in the current healthcare environment. For decades, MedLearn Publishing has been a trusted leader in radiology education, and that’s not going to change.
At the same time, you want convenience, flexibility, and affordability. For a single subscription fee, an Interventional Radiology All-Access Pass gives you unlimited access to every interventional radiology how-to resource in our extensive library, including eBooks, coding charts, live and on-demand webcasts, and blog content.
Your Interventional Radiology All-Access Pass will help you accomplish a number of important objectives, whether it’s learning how to compliantly code for a full spectrum of vascular and nonvascular IR procedures, receiving step-by-step guidance through the latest code changes and new regulatory requirements, or earning CEUs for CIRCC or other credentials. This is the ideal knowledge transfer solution for teams of all sizes — assuring you that everyone is referencing the same reliable information and following the same rules and best practices. Plus, it’s the easiest way to ensure that your team stays current with CEUs from a variety of organizations.
As a subscriber, you always have instant access to the most up-to-date editions as long as you have an active membership.
Here's a look at what else you will get with your subscription:
- Unlimited instant access to the complete and current set of interventional radiology resources in our library
- One-year archive of our trusted edition based publications, so you can refer back as needed to patient dates of services from the prior calendar year
- All members receive a 30% discount on the print editions that are included within this membership
- Earn CEUs from organizations such as AAPC-CIRCC, AAPC, RCCB, RCC/RCCIR, ARRT, and other credentials
- Easily accessible — view content wherever and whenever you need it; all you need is internet access
- Cloud-based architecture — no software to install or update, simply log in and you’ll get the answers you need
- Save time and effort with “favorites” and other quick search functions that enable you to zero in on the information you need
- Get notifications when new or updated resources are available, as well as alerts about upcoming events
- Enjoy big savings versus purchasing resources individually (the more you learn, the more you save!)
- Multiple subscription options to fit any size organization, team and budget
- Dedicated account representative to help answers questions you have and offer technical support, as needed
Three easy steps to subscribe:
Follow these steps to activate your Interventional Radiology All-Access Pass:
- Choose the subscription — individual, team or enterprise — that meets the needs of your organization and staff.
- Once you've registered, we'll send you an email with login information, allowing you to immediately access the portal and all its resources.
- You'll also receive an access code and link to share with your team, according to the terms of your subscription.
- Searchable current year and prior year archived eBooks and anatomical coding charts with links to official sources*
- Live and on-demand webcasts – covering timely topics; includes our annual Radiology Coding Update!
- Weekly and monthly newsletters, coding Q&As and more!
*Subscribers may also order the print editions of these books at a discounted rate.
Contact us here to learn how.