Whatever your IR coding challenges, our one-of-a-kind webcast series has you covered
It’s no secret: IR coding is complex. Between constantly changing guidelines and codes to the differences in bundled, hybrid-bundled and component coding, keeping up with current trends, guidelines and techniques is a challenge.
Let us make that easier. Every year, IR coding professionals like you join us for this comprehensive webcast series, tapping into the vast expertise that our presenter, Jeff Majchrzak, has developed over a span of more than 27 years. Whether new to the series or returning for a refresher, attendees can expect clear, reliable guidance and to take away a wealth of practical knowledge that helps them do their job more confidently and effectively. With the staggering amount of revenue at stake, it’s vital that you and your team are confident in your code selections.
In each session, broken down by body system, you can expect:
- Guidance with deciphering complex language in physician documentation and the subtle differences that impact code selection
- An overview of anatomy, diagnostic and therapeutic IR procedures and how they correlate to corresponding CPT® codes
- Answers to frequently asked questions and tips for commonly miscoded areas
- An understanding of when to report add-on codes and appropriately reporting imaging guidance
- Determining the correct coding hierarchies for multiple diagnostic studies
- Interpretation and proper application of any 2021 code changes
- Case examples walking through common and complex scenarios
- AND MUCH MORE!
Trusted coding how-to for a full range of IR procedures
*This discount may not be combined with any other discount or special offer.
**In addition to a 11-part series, these webcasts are offered individually. Each session is available on CD or on-demand following the live presentation. CDs ship 2 to 3 weeks after the webcast date.
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.
Webcast Access Privileges: Only one login is allowed per webcast purchased. Discounted pricing for additional registrants is available. For more information about webcast pricing and requirements, click here.