The latest laboratory and pathology coding and compliance news and information you need to know.
It’s never been more important to achieve correct coding and billing for laboratory and pathology services while remaining compliant with ever-changing rules and regulations.
With advanced technologies of molecular pathology, cytogenetics, and molecular biology, along with a continual focus on drug abuse testing, staff members in the healthcare industry are encountering problems on how to interpret and apply the coding guidelines and correct procedure codes for these changing areas.
Fortunately, you can rely on our monthly
Laboratory Compliance Manager newsletter to bring you the latest news and information along with clear explanations and instructions on what you need to know and how you need to implement these changes, with tips and guidance from our highly respected laboratory and pathology coding experts.
What you will receive:
- Reliable, complete and practical monthly laboratory compliance, coding and reimbursement updates, presented in a quick, easy-to-understand format
- Proven insights and interpretation directly from our team of laboratory compliance experts
- Reports on late-breaking news, coupled with thoughtful analysis of regulatory requirements, medical review policies and CMS mandates
- Guidelines to help ensure quality in the lab, supplemented with case studies to aid with comprehension
- In-depth informational and educational articles about CPT® laboratory procedures and tests
- Laboratory NCDs — quarterly updates on codes and billing guidelines
- Tips for following good laboratory management practices
® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.