Walk Through Coding for Lower Extremity Angiography and Interventions
Providing instruction in the differences between ipsilateral and contralateral studies, coding with and without occlusive disease, and the impact of 2018 code changes for EVAR procedures and how it affects lower extremity coding. Arterial and venous procedures are included in this session.
The agenda, covered by our presenter, Jeff Majchrzak includes a review of component coding and interventional radiology coding guidelines, as well as:
- Cardiovascular System — Angioplasty, Stent placement and other endovascular procedures (Arterial and Venous)
- S&I and Surgical Coding Examples
- Lower Extremity (LE) Exams
- Abdominal / Lower Extremity
- Abdominal with Additional Lower Extremity (LE) Exams
- Venous Lower Extremity (LE) Exams
- Pelvic Venous Imaging
- Additional Selective Venous Imaging
- Lower Extremity Procedures
- Stent placement
- Stenting — Non-Occlusive Disease
- S&I and Surgical Coding: Interventional Arterial Procedures
- CCI Problems with Codes 37211-37214
- Case Examples
Note: Before participating in this session, we recommend that you attend our Basics of Interventional Radiology Coding webcast, which covers general IR coding essentials.
Click here for information about other sessions in this 11-part webcast series.
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.