Quick, practical, and convenient access to current and complete payment information.
With the fast-paced world of healthcare and the struggles of everyday operations, we know your time is valuable. The busier your schedule, the more you’ll appreciate this convenient reference! It provides the easiest, fastest pathway to current Medicare payment information for a full range of respiratory therapy and cardiopulmonary services: EKGs, stress tests, sleep studies and many more. You don’t have time for the inconvenience and hassle of searching through multiple Medicare files to dissect APC and payment information. In one resource, you’ll find the detail you need — payment information and ambulatory payment classifications (APCs) — to determine whether you’re receiving the full appropriate reimbursement while complying with regulatory requirements.
Features and Benefits
Updated content for 2020, including:
- Revised codes for airway resistance and electroencephalogram (EEG) procedures used during sleep studies, plus all RT-specific HCPCS code changes and NCCI updates
- Payment changes with the most current conversion factors
- Updated status indicators
A proven quick-reference approach for busy professionals:
- Provides Medicare payment information for all services performed in your RT/pulmonary function, cardiopulmonary and sleep study departments
- Divided into two main sections: 1) APCs for typical procedures and 2) CPT®/HCPCS codes included in the APCs, with current payment rates and status indicators
- At-a-glance tables with crosswalks compare the prior year payment rate to the current rate giving you instant detail on the changes.
- Key to status indicators at the bottom of every other page, guiding you through Medicare payment policies
This is the perfect companion to our Coding Essentials for RT/Pulmonary Function book!
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.
For certain MedLearn Publishing publications, you will see an 'AMA Royalty Fee' in your shopping cart. This charge covers the licensing fee MedLearn Publishing pays to the American Medical Association (AMA) for references to CPT® codes. The AMA owns the copyright for CPT codes.