A timesaving pathway to essential payment information
Quite simply, this resource provides the easiest and fastest way to find the most up-to-date Medicare payment information for a full range of respiratory therapy and cardiopulmonary services — EKGs, stress tests, sleep studies and many more. Are you receiving the full payment for services rendered? Are you complying with all regulatory requirements? One convenient reference quickly delivers the answers you need!
Features and Benefits
- Updated and NEW information:
- Payment changes with the most current conversion factors
- Updated status indicators
- Easy to navigate — typical procedures are mapped to ambulatory payment classifications (APCs), current reimbursements and status indicators
- At-a-glance tables with crosswalks compare the prior year payment rate to the current rate
- Key to status indicators at the bottom of every other page, guiding you through Medicare payment policies
- Provides payment information for all services performed in your RT/pulmonary function, cardiopulmonary and sleep study departments — this is the perfect companion to our Coding Essentials for RT/Pulmonary Function book
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.
For certain MedLearn Publishing publications, you will see an 'AMA Royalty for CPT Editorial Content' in your shopping cart. This charge covers the licensing fee MedLearn Publishing pays to the American Medical Association (AMA) for references to CPT® codes. The AMA owns the copyright for CPT codes.