Pertinent updates specific to fluoroscopy
Providing instruction in coding for pain management procedures, this webcast will dive into coding for procedures such as vertebroplasty, kyphoplasty, sacroplasty, epidural, transforaminal, facet injections, coding of imaging guidance, and more. With the move to more and more bundling of IR services, time will be spent on this as well as how CCI narrative language and edits affect coding for these services.
The agenda, covered by our presenter, Jeff Majchrzak includes:
- Pain management procedures — so where do I find the possible codes?
- Add-on fluoroscopy codes
- Pain management procedures:
- Differences between CMS and CPT®
- 3D post-processing
- Intrathecal chemotherapy
- Neurolytic injection (epidural or subarachnoid, epidural)
- Paravertebral spinal nerves and branches (cervical/thoracic or lumbar/sacral)
- Paravertebral facet joint, neurolytic destruction (cervical/thoracic or lumbar/sacral)
- Transforaminal epidural injection (cervical/thoracic or lumbar/sacral)
- Trigger point injection
- Tendon sheath injection / ligament injections
- Ganglion cyst
- Joint injection, aspiration, arthrocentesis or US guided
- Bone cyst aspiration/injection
- Disc aspiration or decompression
Click here for information about other sessions in this 11-part webcast series.
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.