Walk through coding for pain management IR procedures
Providing instruction in coding for pain management IR procedures, this webcast will provide detailed guidance with coding for procedures such as vertebroplasty, kyphoplasty, sacroplasty, epidural steroid injections, and blood patches, facet joint injections, neurolytic destruction, and more. With in-depth descriptions of the procedures themselves, the corresponding code choices, and how those code choices may change based on how the procedure was performed, reinforced with examples, case studies, and anatomic diagrams, you will walk away confident when coding for pain management procedures.
The agenda, covered by our presenter, Cathy Huyghe includes:
- Discussion of a wide range of pain management procedures, including:
- lumbar puncture and nerve block procedures
- Injections, drainage, aspiration, epidural steroid injections, facet joint injections, epidural blood patch, diskography, sacroplasty, kyphoplasty, neurolytic destruction and more
- Guidance: is it bundled or inclusive? Are you allowed to bill separately?
- Definitions of procedures, approach, and visualization
- Diagnostic studies and 3D post-processing
- Detailed overviews of procedures along with corresponding code choices
- Case examples and scenarios with an emphasis on the do’s and don’ts when coding for pain management procedures with key phrases to look for in documentation
- Answers to frequently asked questions and, time permitting, answers to attendee questions
Click here for information about other sessions in this 11-part webcast series.
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.
Webcast Access Privileges: Only one login is allowed per webcast purchased. Discounted pricing for additional registrants is available. For more information about webcast pricing and requirements, click here.