Anatomical interventional radiology charts guiding you to the right codes and charges.
With 55 color-coded anatomical interventional radiology charts, you will quickly and accurately get to the right codes for complex procedures. Now expanded to reflect new, revised and deleted codes, as well as current CPT® codes, bundled and component procedures, selective and nonselective coding guidance, and coding combinations for commonly performed procedures.
What charts are included?
- Lower Extremities
- Lower Extremity Veins
- Lower Extremity
- Axillo-Femoral Bypass Graft
- Pelvic and Lower Extremity Arteries
- Common Arteries of the Head, Neck and Chest
- Head, Neck and Chest
- Head and Neck – CPT 36221-36226
- Head and Neck – CPT +36227-36228
- Upper Extremities
- Dialysis Graft/Fistula
- Upper Extremity Veins
- Abdominal/Lower Extremities
- Main Renal and Accessory Renal Arteries and Branches
- Portal System
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint
- Spinal Pain Management – Lumbar/Sacral Region
- Ganglion Cyst
- Phrenic Arteries
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.