Gain a Broad Range of IR Coding Basics.
Providing the foundation for interventional radiology, this webcast is an opportunity to get grounded in a broad range of coding basics. This webcast is essential for the other sessions in the Interventional Radiology Coding Series, and crucial for achieving the full appropriate payment, along with reducing your risk for noncompliance.
The agenda, covered by our presenter, Jeff Majchrzak includes guidelines to follow, reimbursement tips, coding options, core definitions, as well as explanations and examples of:
- HCPCS (Level I and II)
- Revenue Codes
- Level II X-Modifiers
- Correct Coding Edit Modifier Indicators (CCEMI)
- Global Periods
- MUEs, MAIs, PTP
- Add-On Code Edits
- Interventional Radiology Basics
- Vascular Family
- Approach: Ipsilateral, Contralateral, Antegrade, Retrograde
- Catheter Placement: Non-Selective, Selective, Supraselective
- Orders of Selectivity
- Component Coding and Rules
- S&I, Surgical (Procedural) Codes
- 2017 Interventional CPT Codes, Definitions & RVUs
- Bundled Codes
- When allowed: what can and can't be coded
- Catheter Placements
- Diagnostic Invasive / Interventional Radiology Imaging
- Guidelines to Follow When Coding Interventional Procedures
Click here for information about other sessions in this 11-part webcast series.
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.