Improve your ability to pass the exam
MedLearn Publishing developed this resource in partnership with the Radiology Business Management Association (RBMA) to help you prepare for the Radiology Coding Certification Exam. From new 2018 codes to radiology coding basics, we've covered it all â€” and organized the content just like the actual test.
Features and benefits:
- New and updated questions pertaining to 2018 CPTÂ® code additions, deletions and revisions
- Reimbursement rule changes from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Multiple-choice answers, supplemented with the rationale for each answer
- Examples to reinforce correct coding for diagnostic and therapeutic services, encompassing CT, ultrasound and interventional radiology
- Consistent with the structure of the exam, chapters correspond to:
- International Classification of Diseases - Clinical Modification - 10th Edition (ICD-10-CM)
- Current Procedural Terminology (CPT)
- Anatomy and terminology
- Ethics and compliance
Â® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.
The final rules for the 2018 Medicare outpatient prospective payment system (OPPS) and the Medicare physician fee schedule (MPFS) dictate the publishing dates for our books. In previous years, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services have issued these final rules in early November of the previous year (November 2017), and the updating process for our books begins.
We estimate that this book will ship to our customers in February, and we will keep you informed of the shipping date.
If you have any questions, please contact