An easier way to earn your radiology coding continuing education!
Your radiology coding continuing education is important to you. It tells the world that you're committed to providing high-quality radiology coding services.
You could earn your continuing education by going through all the hassle, time and expense of traveling to a costly out-of-town educational conference...or you could do it the easy way: entirely online. MedLearn Publishing is partnering with the Radiology Business Management Association to offer a web-based read-and-test series for radiology coding continuing education.
How does it work? It's easy!
You earn one continuing education unit (CEU) for each article and test that you complete. Successfully complete all 12 articles/tests in the series, and you earn the full 12 CEUs you need for recertification. Or choose just the articles/tests you need to make up missing CEUs.
2020 Article Topics:
- 2020 Coding Updates: Impactful Nuclear Medicine Changes
- 2020 IPPS Final Rule Released
- 2020 OPPS Final Rule Released
- 2020 PFS Final Rule Arrives
- 2020 Radiology Coding Updates
- Appropriate Use Criteria Grips 2020
- Dilation of Urinary Tract and Gastrostomy Tube Replacement
- Evaluation and Management Updates
- Fine Needle Aspiration (FNA) and Knee Arthrography
- Issues of Medical Necessity and Documentation
- News About NCCI PTP Edits
- Payment Status of CTC Screening
*Please note: You will receive login instructions within 24 hours (or next business day) of ordering.
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.