An easier way to earn your radiology coding continuing education!
Your radiology coding continuing education is important to you. It tells the world that you're committed to providing high-quality radiology coding services.
You could earn your continuing education by going through all the hassle, time and expense of traveling to a costly out-of-town educational conference...or you could do it the easy way: entirely online. MedLearn Publishing is partnering with the Radiology Business Management Association to offer a web-based read-and-test series for radiology coding continuing education.
How does it work? It's easy!
You earn one continuing education unit (CEU) for each article and test that you complete. Successfully complete all 12 articles/tests in the series, and you earn the full 12 CEUs you need for recertification. Or choose just the articles/tests you need to make up missing CEUs.
2018 Article Topics:
- 2018 Final Medicare Rules Issued: Payment Increases All-Around
- Appropriate Use Criteria Program: New Codes, Modifiers and System Changes Required
- Assess Your Progress with ICD-10: CMS Supplies Key Performance Indicators
- Claims for Cardiac PET Scans: RACs List as Targets for Review
- CT Services Modifier Update: Transmittal Ties Up a Few Loose Ends
- Digital Breast Tomosynthesis: FDA Updates Training Requirements for Systems
- Documentation Requirements for Billing Moderate (Conscious) Sedation
- Fine Tuning the NCCI Policy Manual: CMS Posts Changes for 2018
- MIPS Reporting Options
- Myocardial Perfusion Imaging: Overview of HOPD TC Billing
- Radiology CPT Code Changes for 2018: Bundling Continues, Per AMA Workgroup
- Roundup of Medicare News: SNF CB Error and ICD-10 Guidelines
*Please note: You will receive login instructions within 24 hours (or next business day) of ordering.
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.