An easier way to earn your radiology coding continuing education!
Your radiology coding continuing education is important to you. It tells the world that you're committed to providing high-quality radiology coding services.
You could earn your continuing education by going through all the hassle, time and expense of traveling to a costly out-of-town educational conference...or you could do it the easy way: entirely online. MedLearn Publishing is partnering with the Radiology Business Management Association to offer a web-based read-and-test series for radiology coding continuing education.
How does it work? It's easy!
You earn one continuing education unit (CEU) for each article and test that you complete. Successfully complete all 12 articles/tests in the series, and you earn the full 12 CEUs you need for recertification. Or choose just the articles/tests you need to make up missing CEUs.
2022 Article Topics:
- SAMPLE CASE STUDY KNOWLEDGE: Interventional Radiology
- 2022 MPF AND OPPS FINAL RULES ARRIVE: Consequences Coming for Radiology
- CORE BIOPSY REVIEW FOR CODING SUCCESS: Examining the Codes Behind the Service
- SAMPLE CASE STUDIES KNOWLEDGE: Brush Biopsy and Ureteral Stent Placement
- NATIONAL COVERAGE ANALYSIS UNDER SCRUTINY: Looking at Opportunities for Improvement
- CMS Policy for radiopharmaceuticals Under Fire: Members of Congress Intensify Scrutiny
- FDG Positron Emission Tomography Challenges: Coding Review for Success
- Potential Audit for FDG Positron Emission Tomography: Coding Review for Success
- Positron Emission Tomography: Coding Review for Success
- Proposed RAC Audit Looms: Pet services At stake
- 2022 PFS FINAL RULE PART II: Telehealth and NCD Outlook
- Radiology Fraud delivers Punishing Consequences: Akumin on the hook for over $600,000
*Please note: You will receive login instructions within 24 hours (or the next business day) of ordering.
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.