An easier way to earn your radiology coding continuing education!
Your radiology coding continuing education is important to you. It tells the world that you're committed to providing high-quality radiology coding services.
You could earn your continuing education by going through all the hassle, time and expense of taking an exam at an out-of-town site...or you could do it the easy way: entirely online. MedLearn Publishing is partnering with the Radiology Business Management Association to offer a web-based read-and-test series for radiology coding continuing education.
How does it work? It's easy!
You earn one continuing education unit (CEU) for each article and test that you complete. Successfully complete all 12 articles/tests in the series, and you earn the full 12 CEUs you need for recertification. Or choose just the articles/tests you need to make up missing CEUs.
2017 Article Topics:
- 2017 MPFS Final Rule Issued: Some Good News for Radiologists
- 2018 CPT® Changes Already Underway: Revisions to Chest and Abdomen Codes
- Do You Want to Get Paid for DBT?
- E&M Codes for Interventional Radiology: The Role of the Global Surgery Rules
- FY 2017 ICD-10-CM Changes and Challenges for Radiology
- Moderate (Conscious) Sedation: Change Affects Interventional Radiologists
- New Contrast Material for Ultrasound: Pass-Through Status Took Effect April 1, 2016
- New Physician Payment System Finalized: Another Move Away from Medicare FFS
- Sclerosis And Embolization PROCEDURES: Guidelines for Correct Code Assignments
- Mammography Record Retention: FDA Answers Common Questions
- More to CPT Changes than Just Codes
- Documentation Diligence is the Key to Radiology Practice Reimbursement
*Please note: You will receive login instructions within 24 hours (or next business day) of ordering.
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.