An easier way to earn your radiology coding continuing education!
Your radiology coding continuing education is important to you. It tells the world that you're committed to providing high-quality radiology coding services.
You could earn your continuing education by going through all the hassle, time and expense of traveling to a costly out-of-town educational conference...or you could do it the easy way: entirely online. MedLearn Publishing is partnering with the Radiology Business Management Association to offer a web-based read-and-test series for radiology coding continuing education.
How does it work? It's easy!
You earn one continuing education unit (CEU) for each article and test that you complete. Successfully complete all 12 articles/tests in the series, and you earn the full 12 CEUs you need for recertification. Or choose just the articles/tests you need to make up missing CEUs.
2019 Article Topics:
- 2019 Final Medicare Rules Issued: Minor Imaging Changes Included
- Digital Breast Tomosynthesis Units: ACR Approved to Issue Accreditation
- Endovascular Aneurysm Repair, Part 1: Coding Correctly with Revised Code Sets
- Endovascular Aneurysm Repair, Part 2: Separate S & I Codes No Longer Required
- Local Coverage Determinations: CMS “Modernizes” the Process
- Making the Most of Modifier 59: Know the Meanings of Inappropriate and Appropriate Use
- New Modifier for AUC Program: Voluntary Use for Next Two Years
- Revisions Made to NCD for MRI: CMS Removes CED Requirement
- Screening Mammography Services: CMS Adds Guidelines for IDTFs that Furnish
- Use of Fluoroscopy with Surgical Procedures: Bundled Payment for Technical Component
- Radiologists Take Over Coronary CTA: Coding Tips to Help Ease the Way
- How Supervision Rules Apply to Radiology: A Complicated and Layered Situation
*Please note: You will receive login instructions within 24 hours (or next business day) of ordering.
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.