An easier way to earn your radiology coding continuing education!
Your radiology coding continuing education is important to you. It tells the world that you're committed to providing high-quality radiology coding services.
You could earn your continuing education by going through all the hassle, time and expense of traveling to a costly out-of-town educational conference...or you could do it the easy way: entirely online. MedLearn Publishing is partnering with the Radiology Business Management Association to offer a web-based read-and-test series for radiology coding continuing education.
How does it work? It's easy!
You earn one continuing education unit (CEU) for each article and test that you complete. Successfully complete all 12 articles/tests in the series, and you earn the full 12 CEUs you need for recertification. Or choose just the articles/tests you need to make up missing CEUs.
2021 Article Topics:
- Understanding Modifier 59: Overcoming Obstacles
- Tumor Ablation Coding Breakdown: Guidance Review
- RT Oncology Model Creates Controversy: Rally Cry for Change Heard by CMS
- Renal & Peripheral Angiography Audit: Documentation Under Scrutiny
- Nonphysicians and Supervisory Policy: The ACR Breaks Down the Problems
- Knowing Code Radiopharmaceutical Localization 78831: Breakthrough With a Coding Breakdown
- July 2020 OPPS Update Released: Additional Codes for Radiology
- Diagnostic Ultrasound of the Chest: A Guidance Review
- Crushing Payment Cuts Coming: 2021 PFS Shackles in Iron-Clad Conversion Factor
- CPT Coding Update RoundUp: COVID Codes and Beyond
- Core Biopsy Knowledge Helpful Breakdown
- Appropriate Use Criteria Updates: Codes Added and New ACR Information
*Please note: You will receive login instructions within 24 hours (or the next business day) of ordering.
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.