Numerous CPT®/HCPCS code changes are coming to radiology for 2019, raising the risk for miscoding and noncompliant billing. Have no fear, nationally acclaimed radiology coding expert Jeff Majchrzak will dissect and interpret all the radiology-specific changes to codes, Medicare payment policies and the National Correct Coding Initiative. Is unbundled coding putting your reimbursements and compliance at risk? Jeff will address this and other recurring trouble spots. Our ultimate goal is equipping you to take control of your coding, charge capture and billing, enabling you to obtain every dollar of revenue you deserve.
- Explanations of any 2019 CPT/HCPCS code changes specific to radiology services, including:
- PICC line procedures
- Gastrostomy tube placement
- Urinary tract dilation
- Ultrasound elastography
- MR elastography
- Contrast-enhanced ultrasound (CEUS)
- Breast MRI with computer-aided detection (CAD)
- AND OTHERS
- Identifying updates to Medicare payment policies for 2019, covering both OPPS and MPFS, and the impact on radiology service providers
- A review of NCCI changes pertaining to radiology services
- Guidance with areas of difficulty and confusion, including the bundling (collapsing/packaging) of codes for radiology procedures
- Case examples that reinforce key points and clarify common areas of confusion
- Time permitting, answers to attendee questions
Reviews by attendees of last year's webcast:
"Mr. Majchrzak always does an excellent job and is very thorough. I really appreciate this webcast every year."
"I love how Jeff explains everything in detail...not just 'read the code and definition' and move on. It helps me clarify and retain what I am learning."
"I received necessary information that I can directly implement for maximum reimbursement."
"Case studies are always wonderful to see how the codes translate to a report."
"The in-depth information was amazing!"
"Excellent resource for detailed code changes, additions and deletions."
"The knowledge of the presenter was exceptional."
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.