Unsurpassed guidance through code changes for both diagnostic and interventional radiology
“Mr. Majchrzak always does an excellent job and is very thorough. I really appreciate this webcast every year.” This comment from a past attendee sums up the overwhelmingly positive feedback for our annual Radiology Coding Update webcast, presented by Jeff Majchrzak. Not only is Jeff’s radiology coding knowledge unsurpassed, but he possesses an incomparable ability to explain complex topics in easy-to-grasp terms.
Are code unbundling and other recurring mistakes putting your payments and compliance at risk?
For 2022 you’ll definitely want to hear Jeff’s take on the many significant changes coming to coding for both diagnostic and interventional radiology. Your facility can’t afford to enter the new year with outdated or incomplete information. The government does not give grace periods when it comes to coding.
You’ll get in-depth guidance through all the changes: what they are, the impact on your facility and how to apply them. Jeff will walk you through strategies to prevent miscoding and noncompliant billing. In short, do not miss this once-a-year opportunity to maximize your radiology reimbursements and solidify your regulatory compliance!
- Guidance through CPT®/HCPCS code changes specific to diagnostic and interventional radiology services
- Expert insights into common problem areas, such as fine-needle aspiration (FNA) biopsy, PICC placement, vein ablations and the bundling (collapsing/packaging) of codes, along with strategies to mitigate risk
- Updates to Medicare payment policies, covering both OPPS and MPFS, and the impact on radiology service providers
- A review of NCCI changes pertaining to radiology services
- Case examples that reinforce key points and clarify common areas of confusion
- Time permitting, answers to attendee questions
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.
Webcast Access Privileges: Only one login is allowed per webcast purchased. Discounted pricing for additional registrants is available. For more information about webcast pricing and requirements, click here.