Every year radiology coding becomes more complicated, and every year hospitals and physician offices turn to Jeff Majchrzak for proven insights and guidance. For 2018 you'll definitely want to tap into Jeff's expertise, especially with the continuing trend toward code bundling (collapsing/packaging) — which has resulted in lengthy code descriptions and significant confusion over "inclusive" vs. "exclusive" options. Reduce your risk of noncompliant coding and billing in 2018 by joining us for this tremendously popular webcast. Register today!
What's on the agenda:
- Explanations of any 2018 CPT®/HCPCS code changes specific to radiology services and procedures
- Identifying updates to Medicare payment policies for 2018, covering both OPPS and MPFS, and the impact on radiology service providers
- A review of National Correct Coding Initiative changes pertaining to radiology services
- Guidance with areas of difficulty and confusion, including the bundling of codes for radiology procedures
- Case examples that reinforce key points and clarify common areas of confusion
Reviews by attendees of last year's webcast:
Jeff did a lot of research prior to his presentation, which I always appreciate.
Great information regarding bundling and updates.
Jeff ALWAYS presents in a professional and detailed manner.
Jeff did an excellent job of explaining the way to use and bill the new codes.
Jeff made it easier to understand the changes and is very good at explaining what/why we need to watch for.
Jeff has a thorough understanding of the procedures and therefore has the ability to describe the changes in a way others may not.
Thank goodness for Jeff!!!!
The speaker gave a great breakdown and examples of the 2017 changes.
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.