Fully prepare and pass the exam
Studying for the RCC exam? Look no further! This invaluable training tool—developed in partnership with the Radiology Business Management Association (RBMA)—will fully prepare you for your exam and equip you with the knowledge to thrive in a constantly changing world.
Designed to follow the structure of the exam, sections are broken out with detailed answers and rationale to condense key information into an easy to follow format. With terminology and anatomy, radiology and IR coding basics, Evaluation and Management services, ICD-10-CM, and more, we’ve covered it all — and organized the content just like the actual test. Put this guide to work for you!
Features and benefits:
- New and updated questions pertaining to :
- Aspiration and biopsy procedures
- Venous sclerosing and ablation
- Aortic and iliac endografting
- Chest and abdominal X-ray
- And more!
- Reimbursement rule changes from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Multiple-choice answers, supplemented with deatailed rationale for each answer
- Examples to reinforce correct coding for diagnostic and therapeutic services, encompassing X-ray, CT/MRI, ultrasound, nuclear medicine and interventional radiology
- Consistent with the structure of the exam, chapters correspond to:
- International Classification of Diseases - Clinical Modification - 10th Edition (ICD-10-CM)
- Current Procedural Terminology (CPT®)
- Anatomy and terminology
- Evaluation and Management Services
- Ethics and compliance
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.
The final rules for the 2018 Medicare outpatient prospective payment system (OPPS) and the Medicare physician fee schedule (MPFS) dictate the publishing dates for our books. In previous years, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services have issued these final rules in early November of the previous year (November 2017), and the updating process for our books begins.
We estimate that this book will ship to our customers in February, and we will keep you informed of the shipping date.
If you have any questions, please contact